Loneliness is a problem in our society. Total Living Care can provide companionship care tailored to the clients’ needs.
- Companion care is primarily emotional support and companionship for seniors. The majority of clients are generally healthy and want to remain independent at home. They simply want someone to help out. It can include:
- house cleaning and other home chores
- going out for a coffee or to a garden centre or just out for a drive.
- Cooking together
- playing cards and board games
- Accompanying clients to Doctors appointments